Use the following guide to assist you with the preparation and submission or your files. Artwork Guidelines
Production Templates are located on our website at: Production Templates
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
- 4.127" x 6.127"
Document Trim Size (final size after cutting)
- 4" x 6"
Document Safe Size (safe size to assure accurate cutting)
- 3.877" x 5.877"
- Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
- Please make sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
- Resolution: 300 dpi.
- Saved in CMYK Solid Coated color format.
- For best results, deactivate any color profile.
- For Rich Black use CMYK color combination of: 60%c - 40%m - 40%y - 100%k.
- If you are submitting your own files for printing you will need to supply a spot uv mask file for each side indicating the area to receive spot uv with a CMYK color combination of: 0%c - 0%m - 0%y - 100%k. Anything white will be matte finish. *Sample below.
Please upload jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, ai, pdf, psd, zip images only. File should not be larger than 50MB in size.
You can upload your artwork later on "order details" page within "my account" section of menu.