- Choice of Gildan 6oz Ultra Cotton® g200 or
Next Level Apparel 4.3oz nl3600 Style T-Shirt.
- Available in Increments of 24.
- Sizes Adult Small - XL
- Same Color Shirt Through Entire Order.
- 1 Design Only. Sorry No order splitting.
- Ready to ship in 10-12 business days. *
- 5-7 Business Day Rush Available for additional fee. *
- Standard production cut off is 12pm eastern time.
- Need a custom quote? Please fill out our custom Quote Form.
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TROUBLE UPLOADING YOUR FILES, PLEASE EMAIL ARTWORK TO: email@example.com
Elite Flyers prints your logo or custom T-shirt design on top-of-the line cotton t-shirts. Custom printed shirts make your team, company, or organization stand out from the rest. T-shirts always make great promotional items for your product or business. You may submit your own artwork or green-light the Elite Flyers design team to create your logo or T-shirt design. Elite Flyers makes custom shirts, embroidered shirts, hats for events, businesses, sports teams, schools, family reunions and for any other occasion! Check out our apparel category for all apparel promotional products. Elite Flyers specializes in the application of custom designs on a variety of merchandise.
We print our custom shirts on:
- Gildan g200 6oz Ultra Cotton
- Next Level Apparel nl3600 4.3oz Fitted
These two types of shirts come in an array of colors with printing options on the front and back.
T-Shirt Screen Printing Frequently Asked Questions:
What is T Shirt Screen Printing? Shirt screen printing involves creating a stencil (we printers call a “screen”), and then using the stencil to apply layers of ink on the printing surface. Each color is applied to the shirt using a different stencil, one at a time, combined to achieve the custom printed shirt’s final look.
Do you have a t-shirt printing minimum? Although our minimum order for Screen Printing is 24 t-shirt printed pieces, we do offer other options such a Direct-To-Garment printing for less than the minimum amount of screen printed shirts.
What is your turnaround time for screen printing t-shirts? Our turnaround time for screen printing shirts is between 10-12 Business Days for standard orders. We do offer rush t-shirt printing services depending on the complexity of the job. Although every order is different, we do our best meet your custom shirt printing deadline needs. Sometimes, we can even pull off the impossible shirt printing projects.
How should you submit artwork? To ensure the best quality of printing t-shirts, we recommend using the highest quality Vector artwork. (.ai files) These include formats such as Illustrator, EPS or Vector PDF files.
How is the price determined? The price per shirt depends on a couple of printing variables within your order.
1. Style of Garment
2. Number of ink colors in the artwork (more colors, the greater the cost)
3. Number of print locations for the design
4. Quantity of shirts in the order (the more shirts you order, the less you pay per shirt)
Customers looking for custom printed apparel needs can drop by Elite Flyers or email their shirt printing ideas. We also offer things like sports shirt embroidery, trucker hat printing, promotional products, and large format printing. Elite Flyers has two decades of experience in creating custom apparel making millions of customers happy with our high-quality promo products and elite service.
24/7 Service & Support
Toll Free: (800) 538-8091